Bulk Linen Napkins
Bulk linen napkins – Standard table cloth sizes – Plain linen tea towels
Bulk Linen Napkins
- A napkin, or face towel (also in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and South Africa: serviette) is a rectangle of cloth or tissue paper used at the table for wiping the mouth while eating. It is usually small and folded.
- A baby’s diaper
- (napkin) diaper: garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist; worn by infants to catch excrement
- A square piece of cloth or paper used at a meal to wipe the fingers or lips and to protect garments, or to serve food on
- (napkin) a small piece of table linen that is used to wipe the mouth and to cover the lap in order to protect clothing
- a fabric woven with fibers from the flax plant
- Garments or other household articles such as sheets made, or originally made, of linen
- a high-quality paper made of linen fibers or with a linen finish
- Cloth woven from flax
- white goods or clothing made with linen cloth
- A large mass or shape, for example of a building or a heavy body
- majority: the property resulting from being or relating to the greater in number of two parts; the main part; “the majority of his customers prefer it”; “the bulk of the work is finished”
- stick out or up; “The parcel bulked in the sack”
- Large in quantity or amount
- bulge: cause to bulge or swell outwards
- The mass or magnitude of something large
bulk linen napkins – Daisy Chain
Daisy Chain Block Print Napkin-Table Linen-Gorgeous
TABLE LINEN NAPKIN ~ Gorgeous Rajasthan Daisy Chain block print napkin. Measures 18 x 18 inches. Made of 100% quality cotton. They are color fast and can be machine washed separately on cool/gentle and tumble dried. Beautiful sage green on beige. Rajasthan is the most colorful state in India and it is reflected in it’s forms of textiles. The tradition of printing with finely engraved wooden blocks distinguishes it from other states. The block printed textiles of India became famous in the 16th and 17th centuries in Europe when the East India Company began to export them in bulk. The block prints are mostly executed on a white or off white background, using screen printers or wooden blocks. They are usually colorful floral patterns and known for their fine and intricate detailing. The Rajasthan block print designs created centuries ago remain ever popular through out many cultures around the world today. These gorgeous Rajasthan block prints will add a unique quality to your dining experience. Many of our napkins have matching tablecloths and placemats that can be purchased individually. You will love the rich colors and quality of this Rajasthan block print. Your Rajasthan napkin can be used for: FORMAL DINING ~ CASUAL DINING ~ RESTAURANTS ~ SPECIAL OCCASIONS Hard to find table linens for unique minded people~:-)
Napkins in napkin rings will always remind me of staying at my Grandparents and the good food that they come with!
I have a sort of enormous collection of vintage napkins. We use them every day.